Kodi is a free, Open source media player which helps to play any formats of videos and audios. Kodi is mainly used to watch Movies and Tv shows and it streams many Live channels also. Casting Kodi to TV from Android is also made possible. You can download your favorite movies or Tv shows to watch later. In Today’s article, we are going to discuss how to install and use Kodi on Android device. Let’s get into the topic.
How to install and use Kodi on Android
- First, go to Play Store on your device.
- Then, type Kodi in the search box of Play Store and you can see the app on the screen.
- Now, click Install to begin the installation process.
- That’s it, you installed Kodi app on your Android device.
- Once, Kodi finished downloading on your device. Click Open to launch it on your device.
- Now, you entered into the Kodi app.
- Now, tap the gear icon from the top of your screen.
- After that, select System Settings from the Kodi settings page.
- Then, tap Addons option and enable Unknown Sources.
Now, you can add any type of available addons as per your wish. Let’s see how to install addons on Kodi Android.
- Go back to your home screen and again select gear icon from the top.
- Then, select File Manager option.
- Then, double-click on Add source option.
- After that, click on “None” to enter the path address.
- Now, type the path address on the box which is displaying on your screen and click OK(for ex: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag)
- Then, enter any name in the below empty box and click OK.
- Then, go back to your home screen and click Addons option.
- Now, tap Install from zip file option from the repository page.
- After that, tap the name which you gave before.
- Now, choose Kodi-repo folder.
- And then click the folder called English.
- Now, you can see a collection of the zip file to install. Click any one. Here, we are going to choose “repository.exodus-1.0.1.zip.” Wait till you get the notification.
- After that, select Install from repository option from the same repository page.
- Now, you can find the addon which you installed before and use it by clicking Video addons.
These are the procedure to install any type addon on your Android device.
How to change the skin of Kodi?
Here, we are going to see how to modify your current skin. So, follow the below steps carefully.
- As usual, select the gear symbol from the top of your home screen.
- Then, click on “Player Settings” option.
- After that, go to skin settings and you can see the default collection of Kodi skin. So, pick anyone to change your skin and click YES to continue.
- Finally, your skin is changed as per your wish.
Done, we changed the Kodi skin successfully.
That’s all with the help of above procedure you can install and use the Kodi app on Android. I hope we provide enough information about installation and setup of Kodi Android and if you need any additional information then, you can drop it in the below comment section. Thank You..!
You may also like: